Located in the sought after seaside suburb of Port Kembla, is this desirable home with lots of potential especially for the large or extended family. The grand entrance is just the beginning. Are you sick of spending time driving to the beach? You are less than a 3 minute drive to one of New South Wales best beaches and less than 2 minutes to the beautiful Lake Illawarra. Less than 1 minute drive to Warrawong shopping complex, where you can enjoy cafes, restaurants, movie theatres and a multitude of shops in a modern shopping complex.
This large family home has options.
Option1. Use as a 4 bedroom home with 2 living plus formal and informal dinning
Option 2. 5 bedroom home with 2 large living rooms and informal dining, the choice is yours.
Some of the home’s features include;
– 2 living areas one on the ground floor the other on the first floor
– Formal dining plus large kitchen with attached informal dining
– Good size manageable flat back yard
– Master bedroom with large ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 as expected are quite large and bedroom 4 is also a good size
– 4 bathrooms plus a powder room
– 3 balconies – one at the front and two looking over the rear yard
– Tandem garage with internal access plus additional parking for at least 3 cars
– 2 utility rooms with adjoining subfloor workshop and storage room (concrete floors)
– Close to schools and the world class Wollongong University is only approximately 20 minutes away
– Move down from Sydney and have money left over. Go halves with other family members if you wish
– Short distance to Port Kembla railway stations, perfect if you need to commute back to Sydney for work
If you need space this home has plenty.
Please contact Rob Gansl on 0418 695 956 to arrange an inspection.