Location, Size, Views and Potential
Located in one of Kiama Down’s most sought-after streets, this home has a highly coveted north facing aspect. This residence offers multiple living and entertainment rooms, 4 generous bedrooms, and a back yard with that tropical feel which includes an inground pool.
– Large kitchen
– Separate formal lounge and huge open plan family dining areas
– Good size bedroom located next to the 3rd bathroom, ideal for guests or family members who wish to stay
– Internal laundry and extra toilet
– Double garage with internal access
– Upstairs you will find good size bedrooms all with built in robes
– The very generous master with walk in robe and en-suite
– Sunny north facing balcony with extensive rural views
– Comfortable size extra living area
– Extra storage areas
At your fingertips and less than 5 minutes to
– Minnamurra railway station, perfect if you choose to commute
– Kiama golf course for those who enjoy a game, a quiet drink, or a nice meal
– Jones’s beach only 5 minutes’ drive away
– Coastal and river walks
– Local shopping centre which includes, Foodworks, post office, butchers, bakery and several other shops
– This property is currently rented to very good tenants. Ideal if you are looking to move to the south coast but need a little time sell and move.
– Down the track, add value. If you love the Hampton style, this home is ideally suited to that type of renovation.
A fantastic relaxed lifestyle awaits you. Come and see why so many have already made the move to the Kiama area. This home will meet the requirements of a growing or extended family. A must-see property.
For more information please contact Rob Gansl on 0418 695 956.