Tucked away off a cul-de-sac in the prestigious Cordeaux Heights location, is a unique residence which incorporates old style building materials with an innovative modern design. Boasting impeccable presentation and escarpment views. This home is situated in a park-like bush setting and close to local schools and parks, making it the perfect home for a growing family.
– Most of the day-to-day areas of usage are on the main entry level of the home
– Spacious dining room, two living areas or your choice of a family room and study
– Updated kitchen with all you could need including stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
– Second level offers main bathroom with separate toilet and two bedrooms
– The top level is dedicated to a private parents retreat consisting of walk in wardrobe, storage area, ensuite and private balcony
– Quiet outdoor entertainers deck that looks over the large leafy back yard and reserve
– Secure double car garage with remote control access and additional off street parking for the kids
Extra features of the home include:
– Two air conditioners for comfort, new carpet and fresh paint throughout
– Colourbond roof, Edwards Home multi-level design and sitting on a sloping 1250m2 block
– High-pitched ceilings, exposed timber beams and exposed rafter eaves
The owners are reluctantly selling their much-loved residence and down-sizing for their retirement years. This what they had to say about their home:
– The most interesting characteristic of this family home is that nearly all the design challenges of living on a sloping block have been cleverly turned into attractive features
– We have lived in the property continuously since it was constructed for us in 1988
Location – only a 3 minute drive to local cafe, convenience store and bottle shop. A 5 minute drive to Woolworths Unanderra or Figtree Grove and 15 minutes to the heart of Wollongong’s CBD.