If you have the family, I have the home.
Situated in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac consisting of only fifteen homes this home has been stylishly renovated throughout and is sitting on an impressive 766m (approx.) parcel of land. Definitely a must on your inspection list.
Some of the home’s features include:
– Three good size bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes while the master suite offers a recently renovated ensuite and walk in robe
– Brand new modern kitchen with Caesar benchtops, subway tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances, ample storage options, plenty of prep space and bench seating
– Renovated bathroom and separate toilet
– Huge formal living/lounge with air conditioning
– Fully enclosed sun filled outdoor Queenslander style alfresco entertaining area with ample options of usage
– Oversize double garage with a third bathroom and the option of a home office/study or possibly a fourth bedroom (STA)
– Freshly painted throughout with new vinyl hybrid flooring
– Undercover patio overlooking the resort style inground pool
– Child and pet friendly rear yard with plenty of grassed area for the kids
– Side access allowing space to store a boat/trailer or ski
With all amenities close by including schools, North Nowra shopping precinct, North Nowra Tavern, bush walking/motorbike tracks and not to mention the Shoalhaven River offering an array of water sports this is one you don’t want to miss.
For further details contact Jack Scofield today on 0406 343 917