Bask in tranquil views from the wide deck of this gracious 1920s cottage. Meticulously maintained and capturing the essence of old world charm. Set on six stunning acres, incorporating horse paddocks plus stables, two dams, walking tracks and a motorbike track, stunning mountain side and treetop views, this property will ideally suit those looking for laid back and relaxed lifestyle yet being only minutes to the local township and a short drive to many well know spectacular beaches. This property is approximately an hour and fifteen minutes drive from the beautiful city of Sydney.
Some of the home’s features include;
– Classic federation style cottage plus separate studio
– New bathroom with dual entry finished with quality fixtures
– Polished timber floors, high ceilings throughout plus air conditioning
– Bright interiors with intimate living space and charming original open fireplace
– Two double bedrooms plus study/home office
– Prime peaceful position within minutes of all facilities
– Large timber deck with relaxed rural views
– Near new kitchen combining gas and electrical appliances
– Broadband connection, ample tank water supply, septic system
– Single carport, extensive under house storage
– Separate laundry include second w/c
Properties like these rarely come to the market and are in high demand.
Call Jack Scofield on 0406 343 917 or Mark De Cresci on 0422 744 097 for your inspection today.