A solid home built in the 1960’s from double brick construction and iron roof, sitting on a generous 639sqm block. Any family would feel most at home living here with its idyllic lifestyle location
The bathroom is of the same vintage and is in sound condition, decored in the original pink and grey.
The kitchen has had a make over and remains functional.
The laundry is externally located and attached to the garage but close to the clothes line, accessible to the house via the covered entertaining area. .
Some of the home features:
– North facing home looking on to a tidy front garden and quiet side street
– Located a stones throw from a main arterial roads leading North or South (Bulli/Wollongong)
– Double brick plus professionally rendered internal walls makes for year round temperature stability and comfort. Air conditioner is rarely needed
– Spacious living, air conditioned plus inbuilt natural gas heating for cool winter evenings, high ceilings and patterned cornices
– Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes along with a study/sewing or craft room
– Rear second living space opens out to large covered entertaining area
– Generous garage with workshop, carport and laundry
– Family friendly yard with plenty of space to entertain and play
– 4 minute walk to Towradgi Train Station on the Illawarra Line
– 10 minute walk to the Towradgi recreation park including ocean pool and beaches or a simple 2 minute drive to Towradgi Bowling Club
– 5 to 10 minute walk to primary schools and high school
– 1 minute walk to 7 Eleven service station with convenience store and post office
– 2 minute walk to bus stop providing regular services to Wollongong and surrounds
– 5 minute drive to town centres and supermarkets at Fairy Meadow and Corrimal
– 10 minute drive to Wollongong City Centre
– Easy bike ride to all of the above and accessible to the famous North/South bike pathway