Renovated to the highest of standards from top to bottom, featuring SIX bedrooms plus a study, this stunning family home will suit the largest of families. Consisting of 4 bathrooms and your choice of indoor and outdoor living spaces, there is definitely room for everyone!
Flowing flawlessly over 2 levels, the home features…
– A grand entry to the spacious downstairs living and dining areas, boasting an abundance of natural light
– Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
– Get comfy in the media room with a built in bar and a surround sound projector
– An open sunlit study that exits onto the outdoor covered deck featuring ocean views
– Escape in the private outdoor lounge area overlooking the gorgeous leafy garden
– Entertain or watch the kids play in the above ground, solar heating, salt water pool and safe grassed area
– All six bedrooms are great in size, all offering ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– The master features a walk in robe, a built in robe and a stunning his and hers bathroom
– The downstairs bedroom is ideal for the guests to stay or to house the in laws!
– Picture perfect views of the ocean and escarpment from many rooms of the home
– Situated in a convenient central location, close to shops, schools and public transport
– Remote control, double car garage, internal access and a remote control alarm
– In ceiling speakers throughout the downstairs and outdoor area
– Three out of the four bathrooms offer electric under floor heating
– Internal downstairs laundry with built in robe and fully equipped bathroom
– A combination of tiles and carpet throughout, freshly painted
– Kitchen appliances include a LG Dishwasher, Belling Electric Stove, Belling range cooker that has an induction job
– Two complete ovens including a wall mounted Electrolux pyrolitic oven and microwave
– Built in safe in master bedroom to remain
– Down lights, Venetians/French Shutters and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
– Massive sub floor and under house storage, ample internal storage rooms, off street parking and so much more
– Multiple bus stops within close walking distance of the home
What the owners say about this home:
“We feel so lucky to have owned this beautiful home, it is a fantastic place to be. A level five minute walk to the Marina which will soon be the busy and bustling central hub to Shell Cove. This home will allow you to get the vibe when you choose to but escape from the crowds when you need privacy.
Our two outside living areas are not overlooked from any angle, the pool is totally private and a great place to relax after work. With the new builds in this area being so jammed in, we love having great neighbours who we only see when we want to.
With views of the sea from all of the windows to the rear of the house, and from the raised covered eating area, we feel as though we are on holiday all year round.
Our oversized garden has been planted with various fruit trees. It has a large decked area ideal for sun baking and a grassed area for the kids to play. Space for a veggie patch too. We enjoy watching lots of bird life including crimson rosellas, honeyeaters and bower birds as they come to the trees behind the house to feed and to nest.
We bought this house because Granddad could have his own private space with a lounge, bathroom and bedroom on the first floor, but still be part of the family. It would be possible to convert one of the two linen cupboards upstairs to a kitchen area if you wanted a self-contained granny flat.
With 6 full sized double bedrooms we have space for our visiting family without compromising on our living areas. The cinema room has become a great place to spend an evening watching a good film or TV series.
The study is private and allows my wife to work uninterrupted by others in the house when she needs to.
As with the rest of the house the garage is oversized and easily houses my toys and allows me to escape to my private heaven when I get the chance. There’s a workshop space too, under the house. And room for a gym if you want one.
When we first came to live in Shell Cove our daughter was still at high school and it was very nice to know she was a safe 1 minute walk to the bus stop from our front door. The bus goes from the stop at the rear of our house to all the Wollongong schools.
We are very sad to be leaving our beautiful home, but do have to relocate. There will certainly be a tear shed when we eventually move away from Shell Cove.”