Located directly opposite parklands in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this north facing four bedroom family home offers a practical convenient open plan layout, complemented with an abundance of outdoor entertaining options.
This home features;
– Four large bedrooms, three with built in robes, master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living opening to undercover alfresco area
– Brand new polyurethane kitchen with 20mm stone benches, 900mm Delonghi electric oven and gas cook top, mile dishwasher, glass splashback and ample storage options
– Formal living area upstairs
– Rear cabana and front deck built by Stylemaster consisting of merbau decking and galvanised steel frame
– Rear fire pit area
– Fujitsu split system air conditioning
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Double garage with internal access
Located just metres to family friendly parklands and off leash dog park, minutes to Stockland Shellharbour, the Village café strip and walking distance to the up and coming Marina Precinct, this home is a must on your inspection list.
For all enquiries please contact Jack Scofield on 0406 343 917